The BCD436HP continues Uniden’s tradition of making
technology-leading scanners, with the features you
want. Now, we’ve made our agship model even easier
to use, by including HomePatrol programming...simply
enter your zip code and the BCD436HP selects nearby
channels from the complete USA/Canada database
from RadioReference. You can’t get any easier, or an
With the largest display on the market, most advanced
features, and superb digital and analog performance,
you’ll want this scanner on your belt 24/7.
The BCD436HP is the first scanner to incorporate the HomePatrol-1's
ease of use
in a traditional handheld scanner. Simply enter your zip code, and the BCD436HP
will quickly select and scan channels in your local area. Here is a quick rundown of the BCD436HP's major features.
- 4 Gigabyte microSD card holds the entire USA and Canada
database of radio systems,
plus leaves room for hundreds of hours of audio recording.
- Programmable Alert LED lets you set a specific color to alert you when a channel
- TrunkTracker V with support for APCO Project 25 Phase I and Phase II,
X2-TDMA, Motorola, EDACS, and LTR Trunked Radio Systems
- Quick Key access to 100 Favorites Lists, 100 Systems per Favorites List, and
100 Departments per System.
- Discovery Modes help you find new channels on trunked systems and frequency ranges.
- Analysis Modes include Band Scope, RF Power Plot, Trunked System Analysis, and EDACS/LTR LCN Finder.
- Flexible Easy Channel Selection using Zip Code or GPS and
Service Types — just
pick the kinds of channels you want to hear and tell the BCD436HP where you are
and let it do the rest.
- Easy Scan Control using the dedicated System, Department and Channel Hold buttons.
- Complete Front-Panel Programmability — create custom Favorites
using systems from the main database as a starting point or program your systems
- Temporary Avoid lets you quickly silence unwanted systems,
departments, or channels
while allowing you to restore them by cycling power.
- Backlight-on-Squelch option allows the backlight to remain on during an entire
- Date/Time indication on display with time stamping for recordings.
- Trunked and Conventional Channel Priority with Priority Do-Not-Disturb
- Close Call® RF Capture with Do-Not-Disturb automatically tunes the scanner to nearby transmissions without interrupting reception in progress.
- NOAA Weather Alert with SAME
- Two-Tone Paging with up to 32 tone slots
- Flexible Scanning — scan from any combination of the main database and Favorites Lists
- Included Sentinel Software makes database and firmware updates
simple. Also allows
you to create, edit, and manage your Favorites Lists.
- USB PC Connectivity - Serial GPS input for location-based scanning using the Uniden GC-GPSK or other compatible GPS receiver.
- 3 AA Battery Operation provides up to 8 hours of operation.
- SMA-type antenna.
- 192 x 160-Pixel Dot-Matrix Display
- Select/Volume/Squelch multi-control
- Side-actuated Function and Menu controls
- Backlit Display and Keypad
- Rotating Belt Clip
- Rugged construction with Rubber Side and Bottom Impact areas to improve
- Frequency Coverage: 25-512, 758-824, 849-869, 894-960, 1240-1300 MHz.
- Printed manual in the box with online updates.
NOTE: The Sale, Possession, Or Use Of Radar Detectors, Scanners,
Or Other Similar Devices May Not Be Legal In Some States