R & R COMMUNICATIONS,
MOBILE/BASE DIGITAL SCANNER
>TheBCD536HP is Uniden's new flagship mobile scanner...which incorporates two
firsts. Like the BCD436HP, it is the first standard mobile scanner to include
the ease of use of the HomePatrol-style database; simply enter your zip code and
away you go. But, the BCD536HP adds to that WiFi connectivity, allowing you to
listen to and control your scanner using your smartphone or tablet...from
anywhere in your home, vehicle, or around the world.
- Programmable Alert LED lets you set a specific color to alert you when a
channel becomes active.
- TrunkTracker V with support for APCO Project 25 Phase I and Phase II,
X2-TDMA, Motorola, EDACS, and LTR Trunked Radio Systems
- Quick Key access to 100 Favorites Lists, 100 Systems per Favorites List, and
100 Departments per System.
- Discovery Modes help you find new channels on trunked systems and frequency
- Analysis Modes include Band Scope, RF Power Plot, Trunked System Analysis,
and EDACS/LTR LCN Finder.
- Flexible Easy Channel Selection using Zip Code or GPS and Service Types —
just pick the kinds of channels you want to hear and tell the BCD536HP where you
are and let it do the rest.
- Easy Scan Control using the dedicated System, Department and Channel Hold
- Complete Front-Panel Programmability — create custom Favorites Lists either
using systems from the main database as a starting point or program your systems
- Temporary Avoid lets you quickly silence unwanted systems, departments, or
channels while allowing you to restore them by cycling power.
- Backlight-on-Squelch option allows the backlight to remain on during an
- Date/Time indication on display with time stamping for recordings.
- Trunked and Conventional Channel Priority with Priority Do-Not-Disturb
- Close Call® RF Capture with Do-Not-Disturb automatically tunes the scanner
to nearby transmissions without interrupting reception in progress.
- NOAA Weather Alert with SAME
- Two-Tone Paging with up to 32 tone slots
- Flexible Scanning — scan from any combination of the main database and
- Included Sentinel Software makes database and firmware updates simple. Also
allows you to create, edit, and manage your Favorites Lists.
- USB PC Connectivity
- Serial GPS input for location-based scanning useing the Uniden GC-GPSK or
other compatible GPS receiver.
- 64 x 288-Pixel Dot-Matrix Display
- Backlit Display and Keypad
- Frequency Coverage: 25-512, 758-824, 849-869, 894-960, 1240-1300 MHz.
- Printed manual in the box with online updates.
NOTE: The Sale, Possession, Or Use Of Radar Detectors,
Or Other Similar Devices May Not Be Legal In Some