|Frequency range:||VHF Low||25.00000 - 54.00000 MHz.|
|VHF Aircraft||108.00000 - 136.99166 MHz|
|VHF High||137.00000 - 174.00000 MHz
216.00250 - 299.93750 MHz
|UHF Low/T||300.00000 - 512.00000 MHz|
|UHF High||764.00000 - 960.00000 MHz
1240.00000 - 1300.0000 MHz
2. New 700MHz coverage and Upgradeable CPU firmware for
3. 10 bank and 1000 channel memories for trunking bank and channel combined with conventional mode memory
4. Multi trunking of Motorola (type I, II and hybrid analog system), EDACS wide and LTR
5. CTCSS and DCS Sub-audible encoded squelch mode.
6. Scan both trunking channels and conventional channels at same time.
7. 1500 ID memory in 10 ID banks, 5 sub-ID memories in each bank, and each sub-ID memory has 30 ID locations.
8. Alphanumeric data entry.
9. 9. PC programmable and unit-to-unit cloning.
10. Spectrum sweeper function.
11. Pre-programmed Marine, CB, FRS/GRMS/MURS, Public safety, Aircraft, Amateur (Ham), Railroad, and Weather frequencies.
12. WX alert and SAME receiving with 10 FIPS area code memories.
13. Skywarn function.
14. Attenuator control. (Normal attenuator and Global attenuator)
15. Frequency tune mode. (Frequency UP or DOWN)
16. �Zeromatic� tuning system.
17. Change the direction at the searching by UP or DOWN.
18. 60 channels/sec. scanning rate and 75 steps/sec. searching rate.
19. 2 second scan and search delay.
20. Manual selection for channel.
21. Scan mode. [Cleared channels (000.000 freq.) are not scan.]
22. Deleting a frequency from a channel.
23. 1 limit search bank.
24. Key tone and alert tone.
25. 16 characters x 4 lines and 8 icons LCD.
26. Signal strength meter.
27. Backlit LCD and key pads.
28. LCD contrast control
29. Crystal filter for 2nd IF and Ceramic filter for 3rd IF section.
30. 50 lock out frequencies per search bank, Public safety, Aircraft, Ham, Railroad, Limit search. (Totaling 250 frequencies)
31. Frequency lock-out review and Channel lock-out review.
32. BNC type antenna connector.
33. Earphone jack. (D = 3.5 mm stereo)
34. External power / charge jack.
35. PC Interface / Clone jack.
(D = 3.5 mm stereo, and use GRE USB cable No. 30-3290)
36. Operating DC 13.8 Volts.
37. Dimension: Approx. 185 (W) x 135 (D) x 55 (H) mm DIN-E in-dash mountable
38. Weight: Approx. 790 g without antenna and batteries
39. Accessory: Telescopic antenna, Owner�s manual, Bracket, AC adapter, and DC cable
40. Memory backup: No battery back-up required, EEPROM used